About AfriTrak Holiday Safaris – Best Uganda Safaris and Rwanda Tour Operator
AfriTrek Holiday Safaris is one of the best Ugandan based tour companies, fully registered with a proven record of offering ultimately lifetime experiences to visitors on Uganda safaris since 2014. We are situated at Najja Shopping Centre along Entebbe Road just a few minutes’ drive from Kampala capital city of Uganda.
With over 6 years’ experience, AfriTrek Holiday Safaris is an exceptional specialist in arranging the most memorable wildlife tours in East Africa. We arrange the best gorilla trekking tours, primate tours, adrenaline adventures on the River Nile, Birding tours, cultural tours, wildlife safaris in Uganda, Rwanda and all our safaris are pocket friendly and they are designed in a such a way that they suit within our visitor travel interest. Additionally, we also take pride as one of the premier car rental service providers in Uganda and Rwanda and with our classic rental cars, you are guaranteed of a smooth ride to your dream destination.
Our safari packages are not limited to small group travelers or solo travelers but we also cover large group travelers on Rwanda safari tours or Uganda safaris. We are committed in ensuring that our clients get value for their money while on Uganda tour holiday with us. We take an extra mile to get our clients satisfied beyond their expectations.
- Accommodation booking
- Safari packaging
- World class car rental service
- Booking gorilla and chimpanzee trekking permits
AfriTrek Holiday Safaris is run by tourism professionals and dedicated team with the best experience and wide knowledge on what visitor travel needs are, iconic tourist sites in and around Uganda, Rwanda and East Africa at large. Our team is composed of professional tour guides with broad specialties and they are capable of speaking French, English, German, Spanish, Italian and many other languages.
Why Choose AfriTrek Holiday Safaris Uganda
- With our unmatched service expertise, AfriTrek Holiday Safaris guarantees you a wonderful exploration and experience on your holiday in Uganda, Rwanda and East Africa as a whole. Traveling with us is worthy taking a trip to Africa as you will be guaranteed of an ultimate experience which gives you value for your money.
- We are a fully registered and recognized tour agency with over 6 years’ experience in promoting tourism in the magnificent safari parks in Uganda, Rwanda and East Africa at large.
- We are reliable with proven efficiency and effectiveness history in arranging the best Uganda safaris, Rwanda safaris and regardless of your wallet size; we have something to make everyone smile and meet his or her travel dreams.
- We also help clients book for them their preferred safari lodges or accommodation facilities to make sure they have a complete Uganda or Rwanda safari holiday. We can find you the best budget, mid-range or luxury safari lodge to relax before or after your whole day exploration in Uganda’s or Rwanda’s wilderness areas. AfriTrek Holiday Safaris enjoys a good working relationship with all safari lodges and hotels in and around different safari destinations.
- We also offer the best Uganda Car Hire services to our clients for them to access their destinations easily. Our fleets of rental cars are perfect, tested and proven for game viewing, self-drive tours, guided safaris and they include among others 4×4 Toyota Rav4, Land Cruiser Double Roof tent, Safari Land Cruiser, Toyota Prado, Land Cruiser TX, Land Cruiser TZ, Toyota Safari Van, Toyota Land Cruiser VX, Super Custom, Coaster buses and a lot more. Booking your safari and rental car with us lets you to be part of the beneficiaries of our unlimited mileage, airport pick up, 24 hour roadside assistance and remarkably, all our cars for hire are comprehensively insured.
- At AfriTrek Holiday Safaris Uganda, we also assist our clients book their gorilla and chimpanzee trekking permits. We go through the tedious process of reserving permits and you only wait till the actual date of tracking mountain gorillas or chimpanzees.
- Cross border car hire offers. Book your next holiday with us and enjoy our cross border car hire offers for those in need to drive outside Uganda or outside Rwanda.
- Our rates are competitive and you stand a chance to enjoy some of our best discount offers and many more.
Our core values
AfriTrek Holiday Safaris Top Uganda and Rwanda Tours
Most Visited Safari Parks
Murchison Falls National Park was formed in 1952 making it one of the oldest parks and also the largest of all the 10 national parks in Uganda-the pearl of Africa with an area coverage of over 3893 square kilometres. On 15th September, 2006 it was designated as Murchison Falls-Albert Delta Wetland System. This park forms part of the Murchison Falls Conservation Area which also covers Karuma Falls Wildlife Reserve… Read More
Queen Elizabeth National Park consists of a vast savanna grassland, humid forests, shady, fertile wetlands and a home to four of the big five game. Over 10 primate species call this park their home plus over 620 bird species. Queen Elizabeth National Park was founded in 1952 to offer refuge to variety of its wildlife species. Queen Elizabeth National Park is shared by districts of Kasese, Bundibugyo and Bushenyi in western… Read More
The park derives its name after Kagera River which flows along the eastern boundary into Lake Ihema within and around the park, rich in biodiversity and forming a wider protected wetland. Akagera national park lies in the eastern part of Rwanda along the Tanzania board in eastern Africa. The park is composed of 1122 square kilometers of lowland Savannah vegetation protecting an African Savannah.. Read More
Bwindi Impenetrable National Park prides itself as a home to nearly half of all the 1004 mountain gorillas that today still exist on planet earth making it an exceptional gorilla destination for you to strike your imaginations with these world’s massive and awe-inspiring creatures while they are in their natural habitat. Bwindi Impenetrable Forest is a home to over 360 bird species including about 23 endemic birds like.. Read More
Gazetted in 1925, Volcanoes National Park became the base for Dian Fossey-the American primatologist that dedicated 18 years of her life studying the Mountain gorillas. It is a home to five of the eight Virunga Volcanoes that include Bisoke, Gahinga, Karisimbi, Muhabura and Sabyinyo Volcanoes. Volcanoes National Park is a home to over 180 species of birds including 16 species endemic to the… Read More
Kibale National Park is largely a tropical rainforest but also consists of some patches of grassland, swamps and others. It boasts of its diverse ecosystem and in addition to diverse primate species, this park also prides itself as a home to over 14 snake species, 27 frog species, 20 reptiles, 200 butterfly species most of which have not been explored. Chimpanzee tracking is a prime safari experience.. Read More