2 Days Ngorongoro Wildlife Safari – Best Short Tanzania Tour
There is so much to see in Ngorongoro Conservation Area and 2 Days Ngorongoro Wildlife Safari offers a glimpse into this safari destination’s Crater floor, nearby Crater Lakes and other outstanding places that will inspire you to extend your trip.
The Protected Area is known for sheltering the World’s largest intact Caldera and takes pride in its raw ecosystems that have a combined area of 3202 square miles.
Ngorongoro Conservation Area is one of the UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Tanzania and is home to African bush elephants, African wild dogs, bushbucks, Black Rhinos, Bohor reedbucks, Cape buffaloes, cheetahs, duikers, Defassa waterbucks, Grant’s and Thomson’s gazelles, giant elands, Hippos, impalas, jackals, leopards, serval cats, wildebeests and zebras among others.
For birders, it would interest you to know that this Protected Area has about 500 species that include Bronze sunbirds, lesser and greater flamingos, tacazze sunbirds, silvery-cheeked hornbills, Rufous-tailed weavers, to mention but a few.
Highlights of the 2 Days Ngorongoro Wildlife Safari
- Visit the Ngorongoro Crater.
- Enjoy breathtaking views.
- Take game drives with sights of wildebeests, Defassa waterbucks, Black Rhinos, warthogs and Impalas.
- Come across different bird species.
Brief Itinerary of the 2 Days Ngorongoro Wildlife Safari
- Day 1: Arusha to Ngorongoro Conservation Area.
- Day 2: Explore Ngorongoro Crater floor and return to Arusha.
Detailed Itinerary for the 2 Days Ngorongoro Wildlife Safari
Day 1: Arusha to Ngorongoro Conservation Area
Your safari begins in Arusha Town. On your arrival, you will travel to Ngorongoro Conservation Area. Before setting off, there will be a briefing on this short safari then continue relishing breathtaking views along the way.
The afternoon finds you at Ngorongoro Conservation Area where hot lunch will be served after settling in at the Safari Lodge or Tented Camp.
The game drive through this spectacular Protected Area leads to the Crater floor where herds of wildebeests, Black Rhinoceros, Kobs, African bush elephants, cheetahs, leopards, Defassa waterbucks, jackals, Cape buffaloes, warthogs, zebras, Topis, bushbucks, side-striped and black-backed jackals, serval cats, vervet monkeys, Olive baboons, gazelles, Masai giraffes and many others will be encountered.
This adventure goes on until evening when you’ll officially retire to your accommodation for dinner and overnight.
- Neptune Ngorongoro Luxury Lodge or andBeyond Ngorongoro Crater Lodge (luxury)
- Ngorongoro Wildlife Lodge or Karatu Tented Lodge (moderate).
- Ngorongoro Rhino Lodge or Jambo Rooms (basic)
Meals: Lunch and Dinner.
Day 2: Half-day Ngorongoro Crater Wildlife Safari and drive back to Arusha Town
You will leave beautiful Ngorongoro Conservation Area today and head back to Arusha Town.
First, you will have a chance to enjoy last views and sights of this spectacular Protected Area while scanning through the woodlands and grasslands for more Cape buffaloes, African bush elephants, Black Rhinoceros, wildebeests, lions, leopards, zebras, Impalas, common warthogs, Olive baboons, Topis, cheetahs, Hippos, to mention but a few.
Brunch will be served at the Lodge before exiting Ngorongoro Conservation. Catch a flight at the Airport for your next destination or back home.
Inclusions of the 2 days Ngorongoro Wildlife Safari Package;
- 1 night accommodation in an exotic Lodge/Camp.
- Ngorongoro Conservation Area entry fees.
- Government taxes and levies.
- Game drives to the Crater floor.
- A private safari driver.
- Ground transport by a 4X4 safari vehicle.
- Bottled waters.
Exclusions of our 2 days Ngorongoro Wildlife Safari package;
- Personal expenses like Laundry fees, travel and medical insurance, tips to the driver guide, Hotel staff and Rangers, telephone calls, souvenir shopping.
- Pre and post safari Accommodation.
- Additional activities.
You may also like;
3 Days Serengeti National Park
At Serengeti National Park Tanzania, you will indulge in a thrilling guided game drive to see the big game- bush elephants, buffaloes, leopards, rhinos, lions plus other countless wildlife, bird species. Additionally, you won’t miss to observe the gigantic wildebeest migration involving… View Tour